The spread of digital technology brings new opportunities and new challenges and means your board or executive team needs a different set of skills, knowledge and experience.
Only a senior team that really 'gets' digital will have the vision and leadership to create a truly digital business that will not just survive but thrive in today's dynamic, customer-driven market.
Many board members and executives will develop the necessary skills over time, but digital is happening now; markets are being disrupted and organisations that do not respond quickly to the opportunities and threats face an uncertain future. Any gaps in the board’s digital knowledge need to be filled in the short term to ensure your organisation is equipped to succeed in this new world.
Accordio can act as a digital adviser to your organisation, providing the advice and guidance you need to deal with the short-term challenges while developing your own digital capacity and capability for the longer term.
How does it work?
We will work alongside your board and leadership team to provide digital expertise and knowledge. This is usually achieved by one or more of the following:
- Attending board meetings as a non-executive adviser
- Membership of the steering board for digital initiatives
- One-to-one meetings with executives responsible for leading digital initiatives
We provide the service on a subscription basis for an agreed number of days per month. The minimum commitment is for four months and a minimum of one day per month. Additional days can be added to provide support and guidance for any ad-hoc challenges and issues that arise or to provide more detailed assurance or oversight for specific initiatives.
By working with us as your trusted digital adviser your organization will receive:
- Immediate access to a senior executive with digital experience and knowledge
- Impartial, objective advice on your digital strategy and initiatives
- Confidential challenge, support and assurance on key digital decisions and issues
- Insights, guidance and analysis on digital trends and developments within your industry and other sectors
- Confidence that your organisation is making the right decisions about digital
Contact us for a no-obligation discussion about how we can help you "do digital".
Every business needs someone to keep it up to date with the new opportunities offered by technology, but in many cases a full time CIO or IT Director is either not required or unaffordable. Our Outsourced CIO service could help by providing:
- All the expertise of a specialist who works in the IT industry full-time
- A truly independent and impartial expert who works as part of your team
- A considerable cost-saving over an in-house employee
- None of the admin associated with employment
- The peace of mind that somebody is looking after your interests and making sure the competition does not leave you behind
- The chance to reduce your IT operating costs and associated risks.
Accordio will act as your CIO or IT Director as much as you need us to. We’ll attend businesses meetings of your choice and act in your interests in the same way as a full-time employee.
Contact us to discuss how our Outsourced CIO service can help your business.