Financial management service
Accordio's schools financial management service is designed to offer you a comprehensive finance service at a fraction of the cost of employing a full-fime finance manager or using equivalent services from the local education authority.
Our comprehensive service provides your school with:
- Completion of budget monitoring reports (using the Budget Planning Software) in conjunction with the headteacher/delegated person
- Preparation of annual returns, including creditors and debtors, and their input to FMS6
- Revision and update of current BPS Budget 3-year plan to support planning
- Health checks completed twice yearly
- Processing orders and invoices, purchase card transactions
- Cheque processing/BACS - normally on a weekly basis
- Processing of Accounts Receivable or other non-order income
- Control and reimbursement of petty cash, if used
- Processing of salaries to FMS6 and BPS
- Reconciliation of bank statements and manual reconciliation to FMS6
- Reconcile statement of account cash limits
- Preparation of your monthly VAT claim/VAT 126 claim, reconcile control code
- Preparation of Kent County Council/Education Funding Agency (EFA) financial returns
- Recasting of the Kelsi Funding Templates
- Other financial tasks as requested and agreed between Accordio and the headteacher
This service costs just £35 per hour with schools being able to sign up for new contracts for 100 hours or more.
Short term financial support service
This service provides schools with the short term support needed to enable delivery of their financial responsibilities:
- A negotiated tailored service
- Performed by professional and experienced staff
- Available for all aspects of financial management in line with the relevant legislative controls
- Actual tasks to be agreed between Accordio and the Headteacher
- Available remotely (where applicable).
Note: This is charged as a one-off fee with a minimum charge of one hour (hours are rounded to the nearest full hour).
This service costs just £50 per hour.
For schools that are looking for the easiest possible way to stay within the rules while they focus on the day job, Accordio’s outsourced Data Protection Officer Service is the low-cost, flexible answer.
For a fraction of the cost of appointing your own DPO (even if you could find one - figures show the country has 37,000 fewer than it needs), Accordio will provide comprehensive support for a low annual fee, allowing the staff to focus on giving pupils the high quality education they deserve.
With prices starting at just £500 per year for the outsourced DPO service and just over £1,000 for an extensive data audit, Accordio offers your school an affordable route to peace of mind.