Today’s IT leaders have opportunities like never before to take the lead in transforming how their business operates and adding real value through the effective use of digital.
One thing is certain though – “digital” is more than just web enabling a service or introducing an app – it involves a fundamental rethink of how interactions, processes and the organisation itself is constructed to deliver this service.
Recent research from Forrester has thrown up some startling statistics:
• Only 26% of executives believe their CEO sets a clear vision for digital
• 14% believe they have the right processes
• 21% say they have the right culture
• 16% say they have the necessary people and skills
• 19% have the necessary technology
• 75% of executives do not feel confident that their organisation fully understands the potential for digital to create additional value.
These are challenging times and you need to embrace these digital challenges whilst maintaining the delivery of day-to-day services.
This is where Accordio can help. Whether it’s providing interim support to a project, helping your organisation develop the necessary digital skill sets or just providing external validation of your strategy, we have the expertise to assist. With over 15 years’ experience operating at CxO level, in standalone services and shared, we can supply that additional help when and where you need it.
For a no obligation exploration of how we can help support you, get in touch today.